The entire universe is made of energy, and your body is no exception.
Long before modern technology and science, ancient cultures knew that all living things carried a life force with them. They called the centers of energy that move inside of us, the 7 chakras. So what are the seven chakras?
Chakra is an old Sanskrit word that literally translates to the WHEEL.
This is because the life force, or prana, that moves inside of you is spinning and rotating. This spinning energy has 7 centers in your body, starting at the base of your spine and moving all the way up to the top of your head.
In a healthy, balanced person, the 7 chakras provide exactly the right amount of energy to every part of your body, mind, and spirit.
However, if one of your chakras is too open and spinning too quickly, or if it is too close and moving slowly, your health will suffer.
By learning about the 7 chakras, you can become more in tune with the natural energy cycles of your body.
You can use this information to connect physical, emotional and spiritual imbalances with the chakras that empower them. Of course, with those discoveries, you can begin to balance your chakras and live a healthy and harmonious life.
The Seven Chakras: Meaning and Symbols
Now we’re going to discuss the location and purpose of each chakra, and we’ll also talk about the symptoms you might experience when they are balanced or imbalanced. Of course, each discussion will conclude with how to heal, empower or tame each chakra.
- The Root Chakra
- The Sacral Chakra
- he Solar Plexus Chakra
- The Heart Chakra
- The Throat Chakra
- The 3rd Eye Chakra
- The Crown Chakra
The 1st Chakra – Root Chakra – Muladhara
The official name of this chakra, muladhara, comes from the words Mula, which means root and Dhara, which means support.
So, this chakra’s role is to connect all of your energy with the Earth, which is called grounding.
This energy center’s role is to give you everything you need to survive. For us in this modern age, that typically translates to financial and emotional security.
- Color: Red
- Element: Earth
- Symbol: Four petal red lotus
- Location: This chakra is located at the very base of your spine, near your tailbone. It goes up to just below your belly button
- Mantra: LAM
When your 1st chakra is balanced, you will feel a sense of safety and stability. This includes your basic needs such as food, water, shelter, and safety as well as your emotional need such as letting go of fear. When these needs are met, you feel grounded and safe.
Symptoms of Blocked Root Chakra
A root chakra imbalance can throw your whole system out of order, leaving you feeling ungrounded and uncomfortable.
Some of the most common root chakra problems and symptoms include the following:
- An increase in your anxiety levels
- Feeling threatened or unsafe
- Negativity towards yourself and others
- Concentration difficulties
- An unhealthy relationship with food (e.g. starving, binging or purging)
- Low self-confidence
- Doubts about things you used to take for granted
- Trouble making decisions
Physical symptoms of a blocked or misaligned root chakra include the following:
- Back pain
- Digestive discomfort
- Pain in the legs
- Cold hands and feet
How to balance your root chakra
- Sit with your shoulders back and your spine straight. Try to relax all your muscles as you close your eyes and breathe deeply. Inhale through the nose, pulling the breath as far down into your body as you can, and exhale through the mouth.
- Turn your attention to the location of the root chakra, right below your tailbone. Notice any tightness in the area.
- Since the root chakra’s element is red, try picturing a red glow at the base of your spine. This glow will slowly expand, making the whole area warm and relaxed. Rest in this sensation for 3-5 minutes.
- Some yoga poses are also linked to your root chakra’s functionality. For example, root chakra yoga poses include Balasana, which involves lying face down, resting on your knees and calves, then extending your arms out in front of you as your head drops down between them.
- Protein-rich foods help to ground you and give you physical strength, which then helps to boost emotional strength. Good examples include beans, tofu, green peas, spinach, and almonds.
- Red foods automatically influence your root chakra because of its association with the color red. These foods usually give you lots of vitamin C, as a bonus. Think of strawberries, cherries, tomatoes and red bell peppers.
- Root vegetables like beets, garlic, and potatoes are all grounding too, partly because they grow in the soil. This link to the earth foundations means they can also help to rebalance a misaligned chakra.
Root Chakra Affirmations To Use
Targeted affirmations are incredibly useful for root chakra healing. As with all affirmations, you can repeat these positive statements multiple times a day, or anytime you get a sense your chakra might be blocked.
- “Wherever I am, I am safe and secure.”
- “I am stable, grounded and relaxed in this moment.”
- “All of my safety needs will always be met.”
- “I have a healthy body, a healthy mind, and an abundant life.”
- “I am anchored to the earth and supported by the universe.”
- “The universe will always support me and show me where to go next.”
- “I deserve and receive support whenever I need it.”
- “The universe will always provide for me.”
- “I feel my root chakra opening, and I feel myself stabilizing.”
- “I am secure and happy in my home.”
The 2nd chakra – Sacral Chakra – Svadhishana
The 2nd chakra is the sacral chakra or svadhishana which translates to “the place of the self.” This chakra is all about your identity as a human and what you do with it. This chakra brings you creative energy to enjoy life.
- Color: Orange
- Element: Water
- Symbol: 6 petals orange lotus
- Location: The sacral chakra is located right below the belly button and extends to its center
- Mantra: VAM
When your 2nd chakra is balanced, you will relish in the pleasurable things life has to offer, without overdoing them. Sex, good food and creative activities will be inspiring and enjoyable, and you will get a sense of wellness and abundance from them.
Symptoms of a Blocked Sacral Chakra
Like any chakra, the sacral chakra has the power to make you feel emotionally and physically destabilized. Some of the most common sacral chakra problems and symptoms include the items on this list:
- Feeling easily offended
- Lack of creative inspiration
- Fear of change
- Guilt about the past
- Low self-worth
- Addictive behaviors (including the unhealthy use of drugs or alcohol, but also extending to behaviors like excessive spending, sexual compulsions, gambling problems, and overeating).
Physical manifestations of a troubled sacral chakra include the following:
- Low energy
- Reduced libido
- Bladder discomfort
- Worsened allergy symptoms
How To Balance Your Sacral Chakra
- Sit in a comfortable, quiet place where you won’t be disturbed. Keep your spine straight, and your limbs relaxed.
- Take ten slow, deep breaths.
- Picture a spinning orange circle in the location of your sacral chakra.
- Since the sacral chakra’s element is water, imagine the orange light of the chakra spreading out in rippling waves, slowly enveloping your whole body. Feel yourself warming up in response.
- Do this for as long as you like (preferably for at least five minutes), then open your eyes when you’re ready.
- Yoga can also complement your chakra work very well. Any yoga practice will help to align the chakras, but there are specific poses that target the sacral chakra. In particular, try Dvipada Pitham, which involves lying on your back and lifting your hips at the same time as you lift your arms up and over your head (supporting your body with the shoulders throughout). This is one of the best sacral chakra yoga poses.
- Oranges: As mentioned above, orange is the color that represents your sacral chakra, so it’s no surprise that the fruit shares this connection. However, any fleshy fruits can help to keep your sacral chakra aligned. This includes papayas, mangoes, and peaches.
- Seeds: Chakra experts would advise you to eat just about any seed if you want to work on the sacral area. Good seeds include pumpkin, sunflower, poppy, and hemp.
- Coconuts: Bursting with healthy oils and fats that promote cardiovascular health, coconuts can increase your energy levels and get you into the right mood to be creative. As such, they’re a popular choice for people struggling with second chakra issues like low inspiration.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations To Use
As you probably already know, using affirmations is a way to rewrite old limiting beliefs with positive, affirming ones. You can design powerful affirmations that speak to the sacral chakra. You can say them anytime you encounter a trigger for sacral chakra blockage, or when you’re worried that your sacral chakra may already me misaligned.
- “I deserve to experience pleasure and have my needs met.”
- “I am confident that what I offer the world is enough.”
- “It is safe to express my sexual self in fun, creative and healthy ways.”
- “I attract relationships with loving, good people who will support me.”
- “I know I can embrace change and make the best of my future.”
- “Every day, I experience more and more joy and satisfaction.”
- “I am full of inspiration and the potential for creation.”
- “My body is vibrant, and I am comfortable inside it.”
- “I am a strong, creative person and I love what I create.”
- “I am ready for positive change and for deep personal growth.”
Say them when you first wake up, or before you enter a situation that triggers the type of sacral chakra blockage symptoms mentioned above.
The 3rd chakra – Solar Plexus – Manipura
The 3rd chakra is the Solar Plexus or Manipura which translates to “lustrous gem.” This chakra is where your self-confidence, identity, and personal power are born. Consequently, it is sometimes called the “personal power” chakra.
- Color: Yellow
- Element: Fire
- Symbol: Ten petals yellow lotus
- Location: The solar plexus starts in the center of the belly button and extends up to the breastbone or where your two sets of ribs connect in the center of your chest
- Mantra: RAM
When your 3rd chakra is balanced, you will feel a sense of wisdom, decisiveness and personal power. Many call this chakra the warrior chakra, as the feeling you get from it is comparable to a wise warrior going into battle.
Symptoms of a Blocked Solar Plexus Chakra
Here are the most commonly reported solar plexus chakra problems and symptoms that are linked to solar plexus blockages:
- Feeling like you need to control everything and everyone around you
- Feeling helpless
- Difficulty seeing the “big picture” in life
- Lack of purpose or direction
- Low self-esteem
- Dreams that lack associated plans
- Unresolved guilt about the past
- If you have a minor blockage, your reduced confidence or ambition might only be in one area of your life (say, work or romance). Meanwhile, a bigger blockage will be linked to universally low self-esteem and potentially even to feelings of worthlessness.
Physical symptoms caused by a blocked solar plexus chakra also include the following:
- Digestive cramps
- Difficulties with short-term memory
How To Balance Your Solar Plexus Chakra
- Turn your attention to your upper abdomen, where the solar plexus chakra resides.
Picture a round sphere of glowing yellow light in the center of the upper abdomen, and slowly concentrate on making the energy wider and brighter.
- Imagine the sphere rotating (clockwise) as it grows, and feel the area becoming warmer and more relaxed as you do this.
- After 3-5 minutes, let the energy dissipate throughout your body, take a few deep breaths again and open your eyes.
- You can also add yoga poses to your day if you want to align or unblocked the solar plexus chakra. Try the child’s pose, which also offers the advantage of being very soothing: Put a soft blanket or cushion under your knees. Kneel down, sitting on your heels. Move your knees so they are hip-width apart.
Lean down so your torso sits between your thighs.
- Increasing fiber intake, cutting back on sugar and reducing the amount of saturated fat in your diet are all great for your chakras.
- Since yellow is the color of the solar plexus chakra, you can’t go wrong when adding more yellow peppers to your diet.
- Include Complex carbohydrates like brown rice, brown bread, and wholegrain cereal.
- Corn: Another bright, optimistic yellow food, corn can nourish the solar plexus chakra and give your well-being an extra boost. It is often the first solar plexus food mentioned in a beginner’s guide to chakras.
- Chamomile tea: While not strictly a food, chamomile tea has always been recommended to help treat a solar plexus chakra blockage. It can also settle an unsettled stomach.
Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations To Use
Most affirmations are intended to help you boost your self-esteem. So, in that sense, almost any positive affirmation can reduce blockages in your solar plexus area. However, you can design specific phrases that speak directly to the solar plexus chakra. These can help to tackle underlying issues of low confidence or lack of purpose.
- “I am the embodiment of inner peace and confidence.”
- “I have high self-esteem and feel better about myself every day.”
- “We don’t need to be in control of everything in our lives.”
- “I’m powerful, and I am comfortable with that power.”
- “I feel motivated to pursue my purpose.”
- “I release myself from negative past experiences.”
- “I’m ambitious, capable, and ready to fulfill my purpose.”
- “I know I am worthy, good and capable.”
- “I forgive myself for past mistakes, and I learn from them.”
- “The only thing I need to control is how I respond to situations.”
In addition, try putting your hand on the area of your solar plexus as you say your chakra-aligning affirmation.
The 4th chakra – Heart – Anahata
The 4th chakra is the Heart or Anahata chakra, which translates to “unhurt.” This chakra is where your love, compassion, and kindness are empowered. We all associate our hearts with love, and that’s exactly what the 4th chakra is all about. This includes love for others and love for yourself, which is why this chakra is also associated with health and healing.
- Color: Green
- Element: Air
- Symbol: 12 Petals green lotus
- Location: The heart chakra’s center is located right over your heart and it radiates down to your breastbone and up to your throat.
- Mantra: YAM
When your 4th chakra is balanced, you are able to equally feel love for yourself and others. Even when tough things happen, you can still see the compassion and kindness in others.
Symptoms of a Blocked Heart Chakra
Every chakra moves out of alignment at times or develops blockages. These blockages can be minor or major, but will always lead you to feel physically or emotionally off balance. Blocked heart chakra symptoms include the following:
- Difficulty trusting others
- Impatience and irritability
- Lack of empathy
Some of the physical symptoms of a blocked heart chakra can include these (though note that these issues can, of course, have purely biological roots):
- Increase in blood pressure
- A decrease in immune system function
Difficult relationships are the main cause. These need not be romantic. Toxic friendships are just as capable of blocking the heart chakra.
How To Balance Your Heart Chakra
- Find a comfortable, relaxing place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Sit and breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth for a few minutes. Feel your body relaxing as you do this.
- Imagine that you’re drawing green energy up through your body towards the heart, starting at the base of the spine and moving upwards.
- Picture that energy solidifying into a bright ball of green energy sitting at the level of the heart chakra. As you inhale and exhale, see that ball becoming bigger and brighter.
- Focus on tuning into feelings of love for yourself and others, letting the green energy radiate through your whole body. Emerge from the meditation after 3-5 minutes.
- Further, note that all forms of yoga are good for healing chakras. Just adding 10 minutes of yoga to the start or end of your day promotes openness and alignment.
- Green foods: Anything green is linked to the heart chakra. This means you can’t go wrong with ingredients like kale, limes, green bell peppers, spinach, and green apples. All of these can help balance your heart.
- Warm soups: A hearty and rich soup can help to replenish your emotional stores and help you recover from difficult experiences. There is also anecdotal evidence that soups can promote recovery from illness, and the immune system is often at low capacity when charkas are misaligned.
- Foods rich in vitamin C: Finally, orange juice, strawberries and other fruits that contain plenty of vitamin C can help the heart chakra. You can combine these fruits with green vegetables to create a super healthy smoothie.
Heart Chakra Affirmations To Use
You may already be using affirmations, as they are wonderful for getting rid of old, limiting beliefs and building confidence. Even so, it’s worth adding some new affirmations to your routine or adjusting some of your old ones. This is because you can get the heart chakra to directly respond to affirmations by using certain words and phrases. You can say them every day to ward off potential blockages, but you can also repeat them if you think you can feel the heart chakra closing up.
Here are some good examples:
- “I choose joy, compassion, and love.”
- “I love myself unconditionally, and offer the same love to others.”
- “My heart is free from all the wounds of the past.”
- “I know my own emotions, and I accept whatever form they may take.”
- “I forgive others, and I forgive myself.”
- “Every day, I fulfill my heart’s desire.”
- “I am open to love, and receive more of it every day.”
- “I give love freely, and it brings me joy.”
- “My heart chakra is open, and I am well.”
- “I create supportive, loving relationships that are good for me.”
The 5th Chakra – Throat – Vishuddha
The 5th chakra is the Throat chakra or Vishuddha which translates to “very pure.” This chakra gives a voice to your personal truths. Difficult experiences with communication can shift the Throat Chakra. For example, a tough job interview or a bad argument can shift your Throat Chakra.
- Color: Blue
- Element: Ether/Sky
- Symbol: 16 petals blue lotus
- Location: The throat chakra’s center is right in between your collar bone, and it radiates down to the center of your heart and up to the center of your eyes.
- Mantra: HAM
When your throat chakra is balanced, you will be able to clearly speak with love, kindness, and truth. You will know exactly which words are appropriate for each situation. Speaking with a balanced throat chakra will enlighten and inspire those around you.
Symptoms of a Blocked Throat Chakra
It’s normal to have throat chakra problems every now and again. In particular, look out for the following:
- Difficulty saying what you want to
- Lacking the vocabulary to describe your emotions
- Feeling like you’re holding onto too many secrets
- A sense that people don’t know the “real you”
Meanwhile, physical problems caused by a misaligned throat chakra can include one or more of the following:
- A sore throat
- Erratic fluctuations in hormone levels
- A stiff or achy neck
How To Balance Your Throat Chakra
- Sit down in a comfortable chair in a quiet room.
- Inhale and exhale 10 times, as deeply as you can. Breathe in through your nose, and then exhale through your mouth.
- Starting at the top of your head, scan down the body and imagine your muscles relaxing as you go.
When you’ve done this for your whole body, picture a spinning ball in a shade of blue (the throat chakra color). See it sitting at the level of your throat, and imagine it glowing.
- See the blue sphere getting bigger and bigger, focusing on a feeling of openness and relaxation in the throat.
- Allow the energy to disperse through your body, and then open your eyes when you’re ready.
Meanwhile, some of the best throat chakra poses include the baby cobra pose, shoulder stand, and supported fish pose. You can find easy demonstrations of all of these online.
- Think of wholegrain foods like brown rice, along with reducing overall sugar intake. However, there are also more precise dietary changes you can make to target specific chakras.
- Blueberries are among the most potent foods for the throat chakra. They can be mixed with blackberries and coconut to create a delicious, healing smoothie for the throat chakra.
- Fruits that grow on trees: Apples, oranges and all other fruits that grow on trees are traditionally associated with the throat chakra.
- Simple spices: Add salt, lemongrass or ginger to foods when you’re trying to heal the throat chakra. All of these promote clear self-expression.
Throat Chakra Affirmations To Use
Simply sticking to a daily affirmation practice will go a long way. Here are some useful ones to consider:
- “I can vocalize my emotions, no matter what they are.”
- “My voice is important in this world.”
- “I honor my true voice, and I let it speak.”
- “I am an empathetic listener and a clear communicator.”
- “When I speak, my contributions are honest but balanced.”
- “I can find the right words in all situations.”
- “Others hear my voice.”
- “I speak my true thoughts with ease.”
- “Let go of doubt about the word I ‘should’ have said.”
- “I am always understood by others.”
When you say these affirmations, do so into a mirror and watch your lips move as you do so. This strengthens the impact your words can have on your throat chakra, emphasizing their connection to communication.
The 6th Chakra – The Third Eye – Ajna
The 6th chakra is the Third Eye Chakra Ajna which translates to “beyond wisdom.” This chakra opens up your mind to information beyond the material world and the 5 senses. Extrasensory perception, intuition or psychic energy, all comes from the third eye.
There is actually a small pinecone-shaped gland in your brain that takes in light. This gland, the pineal gland, is responsible for helping you feel awake in the daytime and sleepy at night.
- Color: Indigo
- Element: Light
- Symbol: 2 indigo color petals
- Location: The third eye’s center is in between your eyebrows. It radiates down to your mouth and up to the top of your head.
- Mantra: SHAM
A balanced third eye is a beautiful thing, and it’s really what you are trying to achieve when you start on a path to spiritual development. When your third eye chakra is balanced, you will equally feel in tune with both the physical world and the material world. You will receive psychic information as frequently as you receive information from your 5 physical senses, but it will not overwhelm you.
Symptoms of a Blocked Third Eye Chakra
The most important thing is just to be able to detect signs and symptoms of third eye chakra problems so that you act on them as soon as possible. Here are some of the most common:
- Lack of faith in your purpose
- Feeling pointless
- Finding your work or life insignificant
Third eye blockages can also trigger a range of troublesome physical symptoms. The most frequently reported include:
- Headaches (including migraines)
- Eye discomfort
- Back and leg pain
- Sinus pain
How To Balance Your Third Eye Chakra
- Sit comfortably and close your eyes. Inhale and exhale ten times, slowly and deeply.
- Focus your attention on the location of the third eye chakra, imagine a violet sphere of energy in the middle of your forehead. Remember, purple is the third eye chakra’s color.
- As you continue to breathe slowly and deeply, picture the purple ball of energy getting bigger and warmer. As it does, imagine it purging negativity from your body.
- Think of yourself of absorbing the third eye chakra’s energy—allow yourself to feel it all over.
- Open your eyes when you feel ready.
- Third eye yoga poses include the child pose and the eagle pose.
- All fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and wholegrain foods tend to promote openness throughout the chakra system.
- Dark chocolate: If you like dark chocolate, feel free to have as much as you want when you’re trying to open the third eye! It is said to help enhance mental clarity and boost concentration. It is a great source of magnesium, which distresses you. As a bonus, it promotes the release of serotonin, putting you in a more positive mood.
- Anything purple: Given that purple is the third eye’s color, all purple foods promote its balance. Some of the best examples include eggplant, purple cabbage, red grapes, blueberries, and blackberries.
- Omega-3: Foods that are rich in omega-3 can enhance cognitive function and thereby help to keep your third eye chakra open. Good choices include walnuts, salmon, chia seeds and sardines.
Third Eye Chakra Affirmations To Use
Affirmations are phrases that target negative, limiting beliefs and replace them with more positive beliefs. They can be used to help you with everything from weight loss to finding love, so it stands to reason that they can also be used to balance chakras.
When designing third eye affirmations, in particular, you want to focus on spirituality, your gut instincts, and your basic sense of purpose. Here are some examples you can try. Feel free to adjust them until they feel right:
- “I follow the lead of my inner teacher.”
- “I know how to make the right decisions, and I do so with ease.”
- “I hear my intuitions and I know they will lead me to my purpose.”
- “I am on my true path.”
- “I live every day in accordance with my life’s purpose.”
- “I trust the guidance that my third eye gives me.”
- “I have unlimited possibilities available to me.”
- “I am an intuitive person, and I know what is right for me.”
- “It is safe and good to follow the guidance of my third eye.”
- “My third eye is open and ready to see my purpose.”
The 7th Chakra – Crown – Sahaswara
The 7th chakra is the Crown or Sahaswara, which translates to “thousand petaled.” This chakra is pure consciousness energy. The Crown chakra is one of those energies that’s hard to explain.
You can think of it like magnetism. When you hold a piece of metal to a magnet, you can feel the energy and tension, but you can’t see it. Consciousness energy is everywhere and in everything. It connects us to the entire universe.
- Color: Violet
- Element: All Elements
- Symbol: Thousand petals violet lotus
- Location: The crown chakra’s center is at the top of your head. It radiates down to between your eyes and then extends infinitely upward and outward, connecting you to the energy of the rest of the universe.
- Mantra: OM
Achieving a balanced crown chakra is the goal of every spiritual warrior, and it’s not easy to do. You can think of it as the Buddhist concept of achieving nirvana.
Once you achieve it, you’re not really human anymore – you’ve conquered suffering and death.
Of course, it is the journey of attempting to achieve this balance that brings us happiness, good health, and wisdom. Trying to balance your 7th chakra will align and balance your other chakras.
Symptoms of a Blocked Crown Chakra
It’s normal to need crown chakra healing from time to time. Even experts don’t have a permanently open crown chakra! The crown chakra can produce different symptoms depending on excessive or insufficient activity.
The following are symptoms of an overactive crown chakra:
- Disconnecting from your spirituality
- Self-destructive tendencies
- Confusion about what you want to do
- Lack of inspiration
- Desire to oversleep
The crown chakra’s meaning is also connected to physical symptoms. Among them are the following:
- Poor coordination
- Chronic tension headaches
How To Open Your Crown Chakra
There are more advanced techniques that you can learn in time if you wish to. However, the simplest is often the most effective.
- All meditation practices are good for keeping the seven chakras open and aligned. Meditation promotes self-awareness, emotional regulation, and relaxation.
- Get comfortable, sitting with your back straight and your feet on the floor.
- Put your hands in your lap and turn your palms to the sky. This position is called the “mudra” and helps you receive energy.
- Shut your eyes and inhale through your nose, exhaling through your mouth.
- Imagine a lotus at the top of your head. As you continue to breathe slowly and evenly, see the lotus petals unfurling to show you a bright violet light—the crown chakra color.
- Picture the light getting brighter and brighter, warming the crown of your head.
- Let that warmth spread downwards throughout your whole body.
- After 5-10 minutes, open your eyes and sit quietly for a few minutes.
- Yoga techniques include the following poses: the plow, the supported headstand, and the seated lotus position.
- Violet foods: Eggplant and red grapes are good examples, as they’re in tune with the main color of the crown chakra.
- Ginger: This spice is said to have cleansing benefits, and it can help to promote spiritual clarity.
- Herbal teas: On a similar theme of clarity, herbal teas can reduce blockages in the crown chakra. Peppermint is probably the best option, and it has the added bonus of promoting health in your digestive system.
- Cut back on fatty or sugary foods that contain empty calories, you’re helping to heal your crown chakra.
Crown Chakra Affirmations To Use
Finally, if you aren’t already saying daily affirmations then now is a great time to start!
- “I am constantly connected to my highest self.”
- “We are all on this earth to make a difference.”
- “I am attuned to the divine energy of the universe.”
- “I know my own spiritual truth and I live in accordance with it.”
- “Today I am open to divine guidance.”
- “I see the beauty in the world and I embrace it.”
- “Lovingly, I emit light that attracts others who will bring love into my life.”
- “I am love, I am light, and I am joy.”
- “I am at one with the world around me.”
- “Right now, I am confident, happy and sure of my worth.”
All chakras play an important role in healthy living. So start with some simple changes in your life style like eat more seasonal fruits and vegatables, exercise daily at least 30 minutes, practice yoga and meditation, help others, enjoy your present moment etc.
Latest posts by Dipti Goyal (see all)
- You Always Need Not Motivation From Others – 3 Tips For Self Motivation - September 22, 2019
- 21 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You About Life - August 31, 2019
- I Practiced Yoga For 5 Years – See What It Taught Me - July 27, 2019