Inside Buddhas’ main focus is to unlock the goodness within you. It is a place where people come together to share what they’ve been through and what they’ve learned.
Anyone, of any age, from any location, can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), with a short bio.
- Aim for a word count between 800 and 1,500 words.
- Choose a topic related to physical, mental or spiritual health.
- Provide original, personal, and honest work.
- Include a bio, sixty words or fewer, at the bottom of the post. You can include your blog or social media links in the bio.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Send your post to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title in the subject line.
- Send your headshot which will be shown next to your bio.
- Your post may be edited for clarity, grammar, and overall style.
Have a question or want to share something with us?
Whether it’s about your own experience, people or organizations doing good in the world, an inspirational story or a quote on positivity – you are in the right place.
Thank you for being a part of the Inside Buddha community!