One day when I was upset with my life stuff, suddenly I found a quote while scrolling my social media feed, and it boosted my mood immediately. That day I realized the way we think and feel about ourselves, it determines everything that is happening to us. When you change the quality of your thoughts, you change the quality of your life.
It all starts with your thoughts – and I have found that inspirational words are a quick way to retune your thinking. Feeding your mind with those positive words can boost your positivity.
So I’ve compiled a list of some of the best motivational quotes so you can start your day by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively and setting new goals.
1. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
2. “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds
Character.” – Unknown
3. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
4. “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
5. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
6. “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?” – Brian Tracy
7. “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.” – Dr. Henry Link
8. “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.” – Henry Ford
9. “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.” – Helen
10. “Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
11. “Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude’. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.” – Brian Tracy
12. “You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.” – C.S. Lewis
13. “A Room Without Books Is Like A Body Without A Soul.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
14. “I Think Goals Should Never Be Easy, They Should Force You To Work, Even If They Are
Uncomfortable At The Time.” – Michael Phelps
15. “One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.” – Michelle Obama
16. “Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
17. “You Don’t Have To Be Great To Start, But You Have To Start To Be Great.” – Zig Ziglar
18. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
19. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
20. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
21. “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” – Michael Cunningham
I hope I was able to motivate you a little bit with my efforts.
What is your life quote, that inspired you, let us know in the comment section.
Latest posts by Dipti Goyal (see all)
- You Always Need Not Motivation From Others – 3 Tips For Self Motivation - September 22, 2019
- 21 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You About Life - August 31, 2019
- I Practiced Yoga For 5 Years – See What It Taught Me - July 27, 2019